Voir document WORD avril 2020 NIBBIA
ToM 16/9/2002: Ruins of Nibbia Chapel and Chapel of Bones
The remains of the Chapel of Bones next door to the Sacra Infermeria, the former hospital of the Order of St John in Valletta, are being given a facelift.
Built by the knight Fra Giorgio Nibbia in 1612, the walls of the chapel were covered with human skulls, bones and even complete skeletons. + photo « The Chapel of Bones in Valletta was decorated with human skulls, bones and in certain places complete skeletons. »
It was the chapel of the cemetery of the Sacra Infermeria, which has since been restored and now functions as the Mediterranean Conference Centre. The chapel was destroyed by enemy action during the second world war. »
Détails en maltais : https://www.webcitation.org/6k0WPbRx9